Qumran Fund Progress

Qumran Support Progress
5076 / 4000 (126.90%)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trip rescheduled to May 12th-June 8th!

This week we had our first meeting for the Qumran trip! So far there are only 2 other students from Criswell going with us. I am so excited because I know both students from previous classes. This will be so much fun!

Dr. Cooper began to mention places we will go, things we will see, foods we will eat, sleep we will be deprived, sun we will be baked by, hours we will wait in airport processing, and all around joy we will have! What a lot of activity to be jammed into one month!

It was mentioned that the trip was moved to May 12th-June 8th. This was to ensure full sightseeing and reduced airfare. He also mentioned that he had received donations to off-set the cost some and it would remain at $4,000, or less. Much will depend upon fuel surcharges and things like that.

Though there will be a few other expenses along the way, this is all within God's provision. I am excited to see how God will provide. Already many of my friends are humbling me by almost demanding support letters. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment