Qumran Fund Progress

Qumran Support Progress
5076 / 4000 (126.90%)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Help Shop Me Away!

I work at a local Christian Bookstore, on days when I'm not at school or in church-no joke. Well not only are the owners of Logos nice enough to let me return to my job after skipping the country to play in the dirt for a month, but they are also hosting a "Shop for a Cause" day.

This means that a portion of the proceeds that day will go toward the Criswell Qumran Team. All that people need to do is mention Qumran at the registers on April 21st. Aggies, that should be an easy day for you to remember, it is Aggie Muster Day. For all you non-Aggies, and I'm sorry you are not among the chosen, you may refer to this day as the anniversary of the battle of San Jacinto. For those that have no idea about what I just said, just come Saturday April 21st.

It was actually quite fun to run into a student on campus that helps in the offices. I had asked her where one of the staff members was and she told me she was in a meeting. Then as I started to walk away, she said, "Oh, are you Stephen Johnston? I feel like I know you, I've been processing all your checks for Qumran. You've had a lot come in!"

Thank you all for your support. Not only have you provided for me to be able to travel over seas, but you have made me famous around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment